Especially for those who live in the city, it is not always easy to stay away from pollution - among gases, fumes, vapors and air conditioning, there are many toxins that hang in the air and that sensitize the hair fiber, damaging it a and leaving the wires opaque, dry, brittle and with an oily tendency at the root and irritated and itchy scalp. Also heavy metals dissolved in tap water can be your hair's silent enemies, as they are present in our hair routine, when showering.
To prevent the health of your hair (especially that of chemically treated hair, which is more porous by chemical processes and, therefore, more sensitive and subject to pollution damage) from being harmed by the harmful effects of polluting elements, we have added some tips that can be very useful in your daily life:
- Use accessories that protect the hair. Hats and scarves are excellent options to protect hair from greater exposure to sunlight and external pollutants.
- Wash your hair every 2 days (if possible with an anti-residue shampoo or shampoo for oily hair) in order to avoid the accumulation of residues and fats that can harm the health of the strands.
- Always use Mask and Conditioner to hydrate and seal the hair cuticles and finish with Hair Blindagem. This procedure helps protect the wires and prevents external agents and pollutants from penetrating the interior of the wire and damaging the internal structure.
- Use products specifically created to combat the damage caused by pollution.
Embelleze suggests Novex O Poderoso Charcoal Mask
- Indicated for all types of hair and enriched with Activated Charcoal, Fiber Dtox and Hidrovance, it cares for and renews the appearance of wires weakened by pollution, creating a protective barrier against toxic substances in the air and water.
- Brush the hair to promote hair lubrication with "good" natural fat that helps protect the strands from the outside. It also promotes the removal of dust and residues fixed on the hair and stimulates the blood supply to the scalp.
- Eating foods rich in antioxidants (red fruits and vegetables, especially) helps block free radicals and polluting agents that cause hair to age.