It's one of the best allies for women with curly hair and a technique that can be done with the mastery of our own hands! We talk about the Ritual of Fitage.
Who should do it?
The Fit Ritual is recommended for women with wavy, curly or frizzy hair who have cut (or not) damaged or chemically treated hair (smoothed, relaxed, dyed, among others) and wish to let their hair grow naturally. However, it can also be an excellent way to hydrate the most dry strands or finish the look of those who want a little more definition for their curls.
What is the purpose?
The Fit Ritual helps to define and shape the strands, while stimulating the growth of natural curls.
How to do it?
1 - First, you must choose a Leave In product suitable for this procedure - Embelleze recommends the Fitting Ritual Novex Meus Cachos
, enriched with Olive Oil and Shea Butter, provides curls defined, hydrated and frizz-free, in addition to offering sun protection!
2 - With the hair still damp, separate the hair into several parts (4/5) and apply the product to the hair as if you were combing and smoothing the strands with your fingers;
3 - Separate each part of the hair into thinner locks or “ribbons”;
4 - Separate the strands into and knead each ribbon from bottom to top, towards the root, in order to shape the curls;
5 - After repeating the procedure all over the hair, let it dry naturally (if you don't want to, you can use a diffuser).
- The thinner the locks/"ribbons", the more defined the curls will be;
- Instead of your fingers, you can also use fork combs, in order to make the process faster and more practical;
- Pay attention to the amount of product applied, as excessive cream can leave the strands heavy and lacking volume;
- Avoid using fluffy towels to avoid the frizz effect on the hair;
- Prefer products without petrolatum, sulfates, silicones and parabens - as is the case with the Novex My Curls Fit Ritual
What are the results?
The most visible effects after performing the Fit Ritual on curly or wavy hair are: volume reduction, frizz control, increase in curl definition and shaping and an extra conditioning effect.