You have no items in your shopping cart.
Short or long, hot or with ice cubes, sprinkled with cinnamon, mixed with milk, as a dessert or as the base of a good sauce - we all love the versatility of coffee.
- A cup of coffee has the same antioxidant power as 3 oranges
- Decreases the feeling of fatigue and increases alertness - Helps to delay symptoms of diseases such as Alzheimer's, Diabetes and Parkinson's
- Stimulates memory and improves concentration during studies and work
- Influences mood and produces feeling of enthusiasm
- Triggers dopamine and norepinephrine levels in the brain, which increases cognitive functions
- Contributes to greater sporting resistance and reduces muscle pain
- Acts as an appetite suppressant and speeds up body metabolism
- After water, it is the most consumed drink worldwide
- It is the perfect excuse to leave home, join friends or alternate events and work meetings