WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Embelleze is a Brazilian brand of hair beauty products, both professionally and domestically. It has branches (offices) in Portugal, Venezuela, Panama, Colombia and the USA, and has a wide international presence, exporting to more than 50 countries worldwide.
Present in the Portuguese market since 2010, it is responsible for processing data from its customers, suppliers, Bloggers Ambassadors and other partners who regularly receive our communications.
For questions related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact Embelleze Portugal:
Avenida da República, Nº 101, 3rd floor, 1050-190 Lisbon
Tlf .: 351 216 096 050
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be collected and processed in the following situations:
1. If you fill in your personal data and submit forms on this website and / or on our social networks;
2. Through direct and indirect collection - carried out during events, marketing actions or other promotional campaigns.
"Cookies" are small text files that are stored on your computer or on your mobile device, through your browser, retaining only generic information related to the user's preferences; they allow access to specific areas of the website and faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Users of the website by clicking on the cookies banner, with the word ACCEPT, continuing with navigation on the Embelleze Portugal website are accepting, including for future accesses, the introduction of cookies in the terms indicated above. At any time, the user can, through the browser, decide to be notified about the receipt of cookies, as well as block the respective entry on their system. Removing or blocking cookies on the website may limit access to some areas of the website.
WHAT PURPOSES AND GROUNDS CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED FOR?
The collected data are processed automatically and are intended, within Embelleze Portugal, to register customers, consequent management of orders and payments, as well as future contacts, namely information about Embelleze Portugal's activities and news regarding launches, events and marketed products. The respective holder is guaranteed, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, the right to access, rectify and delete them, by sending a communication to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of the website
As a visitor to the website, it is not necessary to provide any personal data to use the Embelleze Portugal website, however, we access statistical information on the use of the website, in an aggregated and anonymous way through Google Analytics.
Users' personal data are collected only when any of the available features are subscribed, which are essential for Embelleze Portugal to provide the information, or when any type of form available is filled out, such as: Newsletter; participation in events; participation in training actions; filling in doubts and / or suggestions form; participation in hobbies.
Embelleze Portugal defines profiles based on information related to interactions with our company. This information is analyzed to identify your profile of preferences, which allows us to send personalized and appropriate information to the defined profile, in order to improve our offer and plan our communications properly.
The Embelleze Portugal office has a video surveillance system. The image recordings obtained by the video surveillance systems are preserved for a period of 30 days, after which they are destroyed (without prejudice to preservation for a longer period in the event of a judicial process).
During the personnel selection and recruitment process, Embelleze Portugal collects and processes the personal data of the respective candidates in order to conclude a contract.
In the case of spontaneous applications, they are subject to analysis for a certain period - which, in compliance with the recommendations of the National Data Protection Commission, cannot exceed (12) twelve months - in the expectation of a future professional opportunity.
ON WHAT BASIS CAN WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We treat your personal data in the following cases:
When you have given your express consent - in writing, orally or through the validation of an option - and prior and if that consent is free, informed, specific and unambiguous.
Contract execution and pre-contractual steps
When the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution, execution and management of the contract entered into or about to be entered into with Embelleze Portugal.
Compliance with legal obligation
When the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which Embelleze Portugal is subject.
When the processing of personal data, restricted to the minimum data (principle of need to know) corresponds to a legitimate interest of Embelleze Portugal, such as, for example, the processing of data indispensable for improving the quality of services.
WHAT ARE THE DEADLINES OF TREATMENT AND CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA?
Embelleze Portugal treats and preserves your personal data according to the purposes for which they are processed.
There are cases in which the law requires the processing and conservation of data for a minimum period of time, namely for 10 (ten) years, the necessary data for information to the Tax Authority for accounting or tax purposes.
Whenever there is no specific legal obligation, the data will be processed only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes that motivated its collection and preservation.
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is treated exclusively by Embelleze Portugal, which can use subcontracted platforms for its own management, such as email marketing and CRM platforms. In these cases, it is incumbent on Embelleze Portugal to take the necessary contractual measures to ensure that subcontractors respect and protect the holder's personal data, which are in their custody and responsibility.
WHAT RIGHTS ARE GUARANTEED TO PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS?
At any time, you can:
• Request access to the information we hold and which concerns you: as the holder of personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation that the data concerning you are or are not being processed and, if applicable, to access to your personal data and to access the information provided by law, in this matter.
• Request rectification of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete: as the holder of personal data, Embelleze Portugal has the right, without undue delay, to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data concerning it.
• Request the deletion of your personal data: as the holder of the personal data, you have the right to request Embelleze Portugal to delete your data, and it has the obligation to delete the personal data, without undue delay, when it applies, namely, one of the following reasons:
a) Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
b) Withdrew its consent to the processing of data (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other basis for said processing;
c) Opposes treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify treatment.
• Requesting the limitation of the processing of your personal data: as a data subject you have the right to request Embelleze Portugal to limit the processing of your data if, in particular, one of the following situations applies:
a) Contest the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows Embelleze Portugal to verify its accuracy;
b) The processing of data is lawful and the data subject opposes the elimination of personal data and requests, in return, to limit its use;
c) Embelleze Portugal no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but these data are required by the holder for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial process;
d) If you have opposed the processing, until it is found that the legitimate motives of the controller override those of the data subject.
• Oppose the processing of your personal data: in cases where the data processing is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Embelleze Portugal; in cases where the data processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing or for the definition of profiles.
• If the treatment depends on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw it: if consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise lawfulness the treatment carried out based on the consent previously given, nor the subsequent treatment of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as the fulfillment of the contract or the legal obligation to which Embelleze Portugal is subject.
• Complain to the supervisory authority - National Data Protection Commission;
• Know the existence of a data breach / security incident, as shown below.
If you intend to exercise any of your rights, you must contact us in writing by e-mail email@example.com or by letter, sent to Avenida da República, Nº 101, 3º andar, 1050-190 Lisbon.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Embelleze Portugal uses technical and organizational measures to protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
These measures will be reviewed whenever there are new legal requirements and there is a need for technological developments.
If there is a security breach that causes, accidentally or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data, Embelleze Portugal will notify the competent authority of the occurrence within the legal term, as well as the data holder.
COMPLAINT TO THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
In the event that you are not satisfied with the way we treat your personal data, you will have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD); Rua de São Bento, nº. 148 - 3rd; 1200-821 Lisbon; or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org